Recent and Upcoming Workshops:
• “Stitching as Drawing,” Textile Center of Minnesota (St. Paul, Minnesota), June 4-8, 2018.Registrations are open now at: https://textilecentermn.org/product/stitching-as-drawing/
• “Stitching as Drawing,” Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts (Gatlinburg, Tennessee), June 24-July 7, 2018. Registrations are open now at: https://www.arrowmont.org/workshops-classes/workshops/
• “Stitching as Drawing,” Penland School of Crafts (Penland, North Carolina), May 26-June 7, 2019. Details TBA.
Recent and Upcoming Exhibitions:
• “Lost Language,” Mondale Gallery, Textile Center of Minnesota, (St. Paul, Minnesota), June 4-August 18, 2018 . Solo exhibition of recent work. Opening reception, Thursday, June 7, 2018, 5:30-7:00pm. Gallery talk at 6:15.
• Two commissioned works for StateView Hotel (Marriott Autograph Collection), North Carolina State University Centennial Campus.
Recent and Upcoming Lectures/Presentations/Residencies: